All work is carried out in accordance with BS7671 (IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition).
The installation will comply with Part P of the Building Regulations (2005). Where required, on completion, M & E Electrical will issue the relevant certification and inform your local building control office of the nature and extent of the works carried out.
M & E Electrical guarantees all work for a period of 12 months from completion, provided that the work is not altered or interfered with in any way (including third party repairs). Materials and components are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
All installation work is covered by the Stroma and TrustMark 6 year insurance-backed Warranty Scheme.
Power may be shut off as the work is carried out and a temporary supply fitted. Flooring may be lifted to provide access. In order to run new cables the contractor may need to open channels in the ceilings and walls, Any repairs to the building fabric will need to be made by the client unless otherwise agreed.
The above may not apply to every project and your electrician will advise you on the day.
M & E Electrical will take every care to avoid damage during the execution of works, however, dependent on the age of the property and the type of work contracted it is possible that some slight damage may be inevitable, i.e. cracking or breaking of dried floorboards, cracks to plaster near channeling, carpets not refitting tightly. We cannot be held responsible for repairs to such damage.
M & E Electrical, will require the payment of a deposit prior to booking works into their schedule of works.
Unless otherwise agreed, no other payment will be required until the works have been completed. Upon completion, the balance of the monies owed will become due. Larger projects may require interim payments, and this will be agreed in advance. M & E Electrical accept most methods of payment including BACS, Cards and Cash.
All materials including fittings, cables and other components remain the property of M & E Electrical until full and final payment is made.
1. Additional works (that is, those not specifically noted in this quotation) will be priced separately and will need to be paid for in full before any extra work commences.
2. All fittings remain the property of M & E Electrical until full and final payment is received.
3. All fittings and components provided as white plastic conforming to the relevant British standards (unless otherwise stated).
4. M & E Electrical will provide materials and labour unless otherwise stated.
5. M & E Electrical will have access to the property on the days agreed. The job duration quoted assumes vacant access and the absence of delays or disruptions by other trades. Any delays due to disruption or impeded access may result in additional charges.
6. M & E Electrical will not be responsible for waste removal.
7. Occupants will need to ensure that the floor spaces of all rooms are clear. Any delays due to unclear spaces will result in additional charges.
8. Certificates, where required, will be forwarded on receipt of full payment.
9. Parking permits are to be provided where required, otherwise parking costs will be added to the final invoice.