Did You Know?
Most homes in the UK are rarely inspected for faulty wiring. This leads to over 750 serious accidents and 12500 fires in the UK every single year! Our Home Electrical Cover can protect you from becoming part of these statistics.
If you don’t have any home electrical cover in place, you could be putting your home at risk but also your life and family in danger.
Don’t be left in the dark if a fault arises in your home.
There is a smarter way to stay safe in your home, that’s by joining our Home Electrics Cover plan. We have designed our scheme to meet the strict demands and needs of home owners in Sheffield.
Just Like Yourself!
Your Home Electrical Cover Includes
- REPAIRS: of your electrical wiring system, fixtures, light switches, wall sockets and more!
- PARTS AND LABOUR: All parts and labour are included for fitting standard replacement parts. This includes all fittings unless you decide to provide an alternative.
- ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE – ELECTRICAL WIRING: We’ll repair all accidental damage to the electrical wiring inside your home or property. Parts and labour will be limited to £250 for each occurrence.
- Visual Inspection: For every 2 continuous years you are with us we will conduct a visual inspection of your property and provide you with a full report.
- EICR: For every 5 continuous years you are with us we will conduct a thorough electrical inspection, free of charge. This helps us see how the installation is deteriorating and helps us catch faults before they become an issue.
- 10% Discount: Get a huge 10% discount on all planned work!
Not only do you get all of the above with our home electrical cover. You also get us, M & E Electrical. A company with strong ethos and is dedicated to customer satisfaction and electrical safety
What we don’t cover in our plan…
As you may know, there is no single plan that can cover absolutely everything. And ours is no exception.
Here’s a Quick List of Whats Not Covered…
- OUT BUILDINGS: Any structure that is separate to the main body of the dwelling
- GARDEN: Power supply’s and lighting within gardens, including water features .
- APPLIANCES: No household appliance is covered under this agreement.
- HEATING CONTROLS: Nothing associated with you boiler or heating controls.
Are you ready to safely secure the electrical wiring in your home to avoid future accidents?