Are you looking for a Fuse Board upgrade in Sheffield?
If you have an old fuse board installed you increase the risk of getting an electric shock and electrical fires especially when using electrical equipment outdoors. Let us take the worry out of using your electrical equipment by booking your new fuse board today.
Old fuse boards don’t provide as much safety and protection as modern 18th edition consumer units. Protection from a 18th edition consumer unit is vital to any electrical installation. M & E electrical can upgrade your current fuse board and make your electrical system safer from as little as £630
What you will receive with your fuse board upgrade
- ✓ A new 10-way/13-way 18th edition consumer unit with RCD protection
- ✓ Upgraded earth bonding to gas and water supplies for extra protection
- ✓ Upgraded fuse board supplies that comply with the 18th edition of the wiring regulations
- ✓ A complete test of your electrical installation
- ✓ A certificate to say all work is complete, safe and to current regulations
Upgrading your fuse board to a modern 18th edition consumer unit will keep your family and property safe from electrical hazards such as electric shock. Your fuse board is the heart of your electrical installation and when installed correctly it will protect you from electrical shocks. M & E Electrical are Part P registered and TrustMark approved meaning your can rest assured that you will receive high quality workmanship.