M & E Electrical in Sheffield is a family run business with over 10 years experience in the electrical industry. We believe its the personal touches we offer and our after care service that separates us from the crowd. We have a number of accreditation’s at M & E Electrical, giving you piece of mind that your making the right choice when choosing M & E Electrical.
- TrustMark Registered
- Part P Registered
- Electrical Safety Register
- Electrical Competent Persons Register
Our Promise To You
At M & E Electrical we want you to be completely comfortable making the decision choosing Sheffield’s number 1 electricians. So here is what we do as standard for every customer:
- ✓ Only the highest quality materials will be used
- ✓ Your property and belongings will be treated with respect and care at all times
- ✓ All carpets will be covered with PVC carpet protector or dust sheets
- ✓ Your property will be left clean and tidy at the end of each day
- ✓ Your property will never be left unsecured during your project
- ✓ You will never be left without hot water, central heating, lighting or electrical sockets over night
I would like to thank Daniel for the excellent and efficient job he made of our rewire. He quickly identified previous problems too in a competent and friendly manner. I would recommend M & E Electrical’s to my friends and family.
A good guy for a good price
Our After Sales Service
Here at M & E Electrical in Sheffield we want to make sure your not just happy with your electrical installation. We want you to be over the moon with it.
After your electrical installation is complete, we will be in touch about a week or so after to ensure you are over joyed with our work. If not we will not rest until you are 100% satisfied.
If you have any questions during or after your project, then get in touch and a member our our experienced team will be able to assist you
Our Payment Schedule
At M & E Electrical we like to run all our projects efficiently and professionally. To do this we need to make sure we have a simple payment schedule in place to keep things flowing smoothly.
- A 30% deposit needs to be paid when requesting you project to secure your start date
- 50% of the remaining balance to be paid after the first fix
- The remaining 50% upon completion
Please note that your project isn’t complete until you are happy with your new electrical installation. If your not happy then neither are we and we wont rest until you are 100% satisfied.
Any additional works ordered during your project must be paid for when they are requested
All workmanship by M & E Electrical in Sheffield is Guaranteed for 6 years and all materials guaranteed for 12 months unless otherwise stated. Giving you peace of mind that your choosing Sheffield’s number one electrical contractor