Did You Know?
Most homes in the UK are rarely inspected for faulty wiring. This leads to over 750 serious accidents and 12500 fires in the UK every single year!
If you don’t have an electrical safety plan in place, your not only putting your home at risk but also your life and family in danger.
We dont want you to become another statistic due to faulty wiring.
There is a smarter way to stay safe in your home, that’s by joining our membership scheme. We have designed our scheme to meet the strict demands and needs of home owners
Just Like Yourself!
Our Plan Includes
- REPAIRS: of your electrical wiring system, fixtures, light switches, wall sockets and more!
- PARTS AND LABOUR: All parts and labour are included for fitting standard replacement parts. This includes all fittings unless you decide to provide an alternative.
- VISUAL INSPECTION: We’ll carry out a comprehensive and thorough Visual inspection of your property and provide you with a detailed report once a year in your agreement.
- PERIODIC INSPECTION: We’ll carry out a full Periodic inspection of your property and provide you with a detailed report once every 5 years in your agreement.
- ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE – ELECTRICAL WIRING: We’ll repair all accidental damage to the electrical wiring inside your home or property. Parts and labour will be limited to £200 for each occurrence. Making good is to a bonding coat only.
What we don’t cover in our plan…
As you may know, there is no single plan that can cover absolutely everything. And ours is no exception.
Here’s a Quick Listing of Whats Not Covered…
- OUT BUILDINGS: Any structure that is separate to the main body of the dwelling
- GARDEN: Power supply’s and lighting within gardens, including water features .
- OMITTED OR ADVISED: Any areas omitted following the initial inspection.
- APPLIANCES: No household appliance is covered under this agreement.
- HEATING CONTROLS: Nothing associated with you boiler heating controls.
“Are you ready to safely secure the electrical wiring in your home to avoid future accidents?”
Here’s how our Membership Scheme will work for you in 7 easy steps!
- Make Your First Payment £15.99
- Initial Inspection and Report
- Coverage Begins! – Parts and Labour
- One Year Inspection – No Fee
- Five Year Inspection – No Fee
- Priority Response – Emergency Cover
- Get a 10% Discount – On All Booked Work
We have made signing up for our Membership Scheme super easy for you. Here’s how to get started with your very own personal plan right now…Simply click the subscribe now button to get started straight away and begin your cover and we will contact you to arrange for your Initial Inspection.
Or give us a call for more information on 0114 4181362